Here are some great suggestions for you:
- Install glass doors on your kitchen cupboards and/or pantry.
- Use clear glass jars and containers so you can easily see what's inside.
- Remove the doors on your closet and install a functional, attractive curtain that can either hide your stuff or be easily pushed to the side to expose it all.
- Install hooks and racks for storing everyday supplies (i.e. knives, cooking utensils, pots & pans) in your kitchen.
- Hang a valet hook near (or in) your closet to display your outfit for the next day.
- Use open shelving in your garage (or other storage space) so you can easily see what supplies you have on hand.
- Hang a cute rack system on the wall in your home office for corralling everyday office supplies. This gets them up off your desk where you can still see them.
- Create a vertical desktop paper flow system for storing daily important papers you can't afford to lose.
- Use a paper-based planner (rather than electronic) for recording your appointments, to-do's, and upcoming events.
- Install open shelving in your living room for storing media (i.e. DVD's, CD's, video games, books & magazines).
- Hang a large wall calendar in your kitchen for keeping track of family schedules (color-code it by using a different color for each family member).
Post a Comment