Excellent Food Storage Containers!

Looking for a great way to maximize food storage and keep your dry foods fresher longer? Try using these airtight containers with pop-up button lids by Oxo Good Grips. I just started using these in my own kitchen and I absolutely love them! I can easily see what kinds of food I have and how much. My favorite way to use them is to put them right on top of my kitchen counter for storing bulk snack foods like nuts and dried fruit that are eaten daily. No more plastic bulk food baggies everywhere! They come in many different sizes to suit your needs and they are BPA free. Buy them as a set or individually at your local Bed, Bath, and Beyond store or visit BedBathAndBeyond.com.

PS: They're a bit pricey, however,  I've found the investment to be worth it. Don't have the budget to purchase a full set right now? Buy only 2 or 3 as budget allows. Before buying, make sure to take inventory of the quantity as well as the kinds of dry foods in your cupboards/pantry to help gauge what sizes to get.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: All products mentioned in this blog are used personally by Always Organizing and no payment is received to promote. I'm just happy to share products that I know work well for simplifying life. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment