A Simple Way to Backup Your Cell Phone

Have you ever received an email like this?

"Sorry I haven't called you back! I dropped my phone in the toilet yesterday and it's still in the drying out phase. I'm hoping it comes back to life because I feel lost without it!!! All of my numbers are in there, my entire network basically. So, I am resorting to writing you an email."

Oh... the horror! To make sure this never happens to you, it's a good idea to regularly backup your cell phone. A handy gadget to help you with this is the Backup Pal. With just a simple push of a button it creates a copy of all of your contacts for safekeeping. Switching phones? This gadget will also transfer your contacts right into your new phone. No computer or technical skills are required. Anyone can use this! (and it's compatible with over 500 cell phones).

For more information, visit www.Backup-pal.com.

How do you back up your cell phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment