A Tangle-Free Solution for Organizing Cords

Bobino Cord Wraps
Are you tired of your cords always getting tangled? These Bobino Cord Wraps are a wonderful, simple solution. I use them all the time and I love how they make my life easier. They're perfect for keeping all electronic cords and cables organized and tangle-free. They come in three different sizes; small, medium, and large and can be purchased at ContainerStore.com. I use the small size for my cell phone and iPod earbuds, the medium size for my cell phone charger, and I use the large size for my laptop cords. I highly recommend giving them a try. They make great gifts, too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
Disclaimer: Everything mentioned here is used personally by Always Organizing and no payment is received to promote. I'm just happy to share products, services, and resources that I know work well for simplifying life. Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment